IARAN's commitment to empowering humanitarian decision makers is central to our initiative. We have created different training programmes for a plurality of audiences and we can also make custom training upon request.
This Summer we will be hosting three one week intensive courses aimed at professionals working in the economic, political or social sector who wish to:
- Advance or change their career to become analysts or strategists.
- Senior Executives or Directors who wish to hone their skills and know-how in strategic planning and complexity management
- Post-graduates seeking a practical vocational course in STRATegic INtelligence (STRATIN).
There is a minimum interval of nine weeks between module A and modules B1 and B2 with intermediate and final exams to validate the skills acquired. Training takes place in Paris at IRIS, 2 rue Mercoeur, 75011 Paris, France
- 2018: Module A: July 9 to 13; Module B1: September 10 to 15; Module B2: September 17 to 21.
- 2019: Module A: July 8 to 12; Module B1: September 9 to 13; Module B2: September 16 to 20.